- Job Order ID: 211
- City: Johnston
- State: SC
Weaving or supporting position standing 12 hours a shift swing shift.
- Be able to lift 50-75 lbs continuously
- Good hand eye coordination
- Be able to work in team environment with all co-workers
- Be able to stand for long periods in steel toes shoes/boots on concrete floors
As seen on Indeed.com
- Must be willing to rotate 12-hour shifts, 1st and 3rd shift (8AM-8PM & 8PM-8AM)
- Must have reliable transportation
- Manufacturing experience a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of general safety procedures
- Dependable, self-motivated problem solver with a positive attitude
- Efficient time management
- Ownership of task to completion
- Ability to work in a climate-controlled manufacturing environment
- Safety Program Participation
- Cleaning Weave Machines
- Doffing Weave Machines
- General Housekeeping Duties
- Other duties as assigned by management
All applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Preceding description is not all-inclusive of duties and responsibilities required of the Support Operator position.