Warehouse Night Supervisor
- Job Order ID: 1925
- City: Petersburg
- State: VA
Looking for Janitorial Warehouse Night Supervisor in Petersburg, VA. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Call or text at 7069938499. Hiring Immediately reach out today. Must be experienced and a strong leader.
Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload materials and deliveries and move them to and from storage areas, machines and loading docks, into railroad cars or trucks or storage facilities.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Loading and unloading goods/carboard from vehicles such as trucks
- Moving goods/carboard packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck's battery and lubricating equipment
- Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Dumping materials into machine hoppers/augers
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and scrubbing of flooring and stairs.
- Wipe down baseboards not blocked by furniture.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, to include sinks, toilets, and urinals.
- Clean/polish mirrors and all bright work in restrooms.
- Clean sinks, countertops, microwave, coffee makers, and refrigerators in break rooms.
- Restock supplies/refill dispensers in restrooms, break rooms, and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, tying liners as needed to fit trash cans.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Clean windowsills, windows, and blinds.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals.
- Empty Recycle Bins
- Use of EPJ
- Operation of Scrubber Machine
- Operation of PIT Equipment
AS SEEN ON INDEED.COM AWJ123
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Good math, language and reading skills; basic computer skills may be required
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records
- Execute assignments in an accurate, timely and safe manner
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
- Clean driving record and a valid state motor vehicle operator's license may be required
- Forklift certification per OSHA standards
Physical demands and abilities
- Regularly sit/stand on a powered industrial truck
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bend, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time
- Having a good sense of balance
- Having good eye-hand-foot coordination
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights
*AS SEEN ON INDEED.COM