- Job Order ID: 871
- City: Jefferson
- State: GA
Seeking motivated individuals to fill immediate full and part time openings for various janitorial positions in the Jackson County, Jefferson, GA area.
Daily job responsibilities/ functions to include, but not limited to:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and scrubbing of flooring and stairs.
- Wipe down baseboards not blocked by furniture.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, to include sinks, toilets, and urinals.
- Clean/polish mirrors and all bright work in restrooms.
- Clean sinks, countertops, microwave, coffee makers, and refrigerators in break rooms.
- Restock supplies/refill dispensers in restrooms, break rooms, and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, tying liners as needed to fit trash cans.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Clean windowsills, windows, and blinds.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals.
- Empty Recycle Bins
- Use of an Electronic Pallet Jack (EPJ)
- Operation of Scrubber Machine
- Operation of PIT Equipment
As Seen on Indeed.com AWJ123
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than 50 pounds.
The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical abilities an applicant or employee must possess in order to fulfill the job functions and duties:
LIFTING 50 lbs.