Warehouse Janitor - Shift Supervisor
- Job Order ID: 676
- City: Chester
- State: VA
Seeking motivated individuals to fill immediate full time openings for Janitorial Supervisor positions in the Chester, VA area.
- Responsible for direct supervision of personnel and account activity.
- Ensure quality standards are met through constructive, consistent, and documented inspections of all accounts.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Confer with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies.
- Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Check and maintain equipment and cleaning supplies to ensure that it is in good order.
- Establish and maintain rapport with customer when necessary.
- Log and maintain daily report of account checks.
- Respond, review, and resolve all customer quality complaints and janitorial issues. Immediate action required to ensure all problems are resolved to customer satisfaction.
Supervision of Personnel
- Directly and indirectly supervise personnel to ensure maximum productivity.
- Coordinate training, cleaning procedures, policy procedures, clocking in procedures and any other duties assigned by Janitorial Operations Manager.
- High School Diploma.
- 3 years or more related supervisor experience.
The work is performed in a warehouse environment. Service provided might be in one building or spread over several buildings; with a wide variety of personnel with different functions, personalities, and abilities.
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than 50 pounds.
The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical abilities an applicant or employee must possess in order to fulfill the job functions and duties:
LIFTING 50 lbs.