- Job Order ID: 1954
- City: Horn Lake
- State: MS
A Warehouse Housekeeper in the Janitorial Division of Sizemore Inc. is responsible for keeping client property in a safe and sanitary condition by performing routine cleaning tasks as assigned by their Supervisor and/or Manager.
This position is located in Horn Lake, MS.
Related job Job Functions:
- Sweep assigned floors
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners (If present), tying liners as needed to fit cans.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe, and operable condition.
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals.
- Take care of spills in the assigned area
- Operation of Augers, Balers, and Waste Compactors
- Keeping the work areas clean of all debris
- Operations of PIT (Powered Industrial Equipment) and/or manual equipment.
- Assist as needed, all other departments as directed by leadership.
This list is not all inclusive. Other tasks may be assigned as required.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have dependable transportation.
- Must submit to and pass required testing.
- Have within the normal range of hearing and eyesight.
- Be able to work the dayshift or Night shift, 3 days during the week and 1 weekend day, (hours may vary) as well as extra hours that could be required from time to time.
- Must be able to read and comprehend policies and procedures / rules and regulations written or spoken in English.
The work is performed in various environments. Service provided might be in one building or spread over several buildings; with a wide variety of personnel with different functions, personalities and abilities.
The work requires routine walking, Standing, bending, and carrying items weighing 50 pounds or less. You also must be able to use a backpack vacuum for up to several hours at a time.
The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical abilities an applicant or employee must possess in order to fulfill the job functions and duties:
Values and Behaviors:
It is essential that you support and integrate the values of Sizemore and interact effectively with co-workers, customers and vendors throughout the site. It is expected that you demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and personal demeanor at all times.
High School diploma or GED required; College or Vocational School degree is preferred.
6 months or more related experience. (Preferred).
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.