Warehouse Food Processor
- Job Order ID: 465
- City: Carrollton
- State: GA
Hiring Today!! 1st Shift & 2nd Shift Position Available.
Seeking Warehouse Food Processor to work in fast paced environment in the Carrollton, GA area.
Job Summary: Processes seafood product by performing the following duties:
- Cleans, scraps, trims and fillets product.
- Opens and removes raw materials and places on belts.
- Segregates product on conveyor belt or table according to grade, color, and size, and places product in containers or on designated conveyors.
- Discards cull (inferior or defective) items and foreign matter.
- Packs product in boxes, barrels, baskets, or crates for storage or shipment.
- Operates machine(s) to move live or packed seafood from place to place.
- Reviews workspace for cleanliness and safety.
Performs other similar or related duties as requested or assigned.
Organizational Core Competencies:
- Builds customer confidence by ensuring expectations and commitments are met. Establishes and maintains effective and positive relationship with internal and external customers. Acts with customers in mind, and values the importance of providing high-quality customer service.
Integrity & Trust:
- Sets an example by consistently modeling high standards of honesty and integrity. Is widely trusted and is seen as a direct, truthful individual who presents information in an appropriate and helpful manner. Maintains a reputation for honesty, confidentiality, reliability and fairness. Is willing to admit mistakes, and doesn't misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
Getting Results ("Can Do" Spirit):
- Performs work with energy and drive; values planning, but will take quick, decisive action when an opportunity presents itself.
- Collaborates positively to achieve team and company objectives. Works effectively within a diverse environment. Builds strong relationships with fellow employees, helping to support a contribution to overall company success.
As seen on indeed.com
- No experience in this particular field is necessary, but a reliable work history is required.
- High School Diploma. (Preferred)
- Ability to read a limited number of two- and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences. Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions and moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to extreme cold. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals; outside weather conditions; risk of electrical shock and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include distance vision and depth perception.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use teamwork skills. The employee will occasionally use interpersonal and customer service skills. The employee will occasionally perform basic math and read, speak and write English. The employee will frequently need to understand English.
I agree that I have read the requirements of the job description above, and am able to complete all of the aforementioned tasks with no restrictions. Any misstatements or misrepresentations may disqualify me for employment consideration and, if I am hired, may be grounds for termination at a later date.