Valet Parking Attendant
- Job Order ID: 663
- City: Augusta
- State: GA
Currently looking for part time Valet Parking Attendants to fill openings with a local hospital located in Augusta, GA. Interested candidates must have a Valid Driver’s License Monday - Friday Day shifts.
Responsible for providing a personal vehicle parking and retrieval service for guests while offering excellent customer service. Valet attendants stand in front of the location, obtain keys from drivers, help with any items or luggage and then drive the vehicle to a parking lot, or parking space near the establishment. When the vehicle owner returns, valets run to retrieve the vehicle, and helps owner into their vehicle.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Park and retrieve vehicles
- Greet customers in a courteous manner
- The person in this position frequently communicates with customers and staff who have general inquiries about parking, parking locations, and customer service inquires.
- Manage parking area (barricades, directing traffic, etc.)
- Hand out claim tickets
- Manage keys
- Assist immediate team members with other duties as assigned
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Possess Valid Driver's License
- 7 Year Criminal Background Check and Motor Vehicle Report
- Submit to a Pre-employment drug screen
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- Must successfully complete the Defensive and Distracted Driver Courses
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period of time.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with parking guests who may inquire about parking and visitor information. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Must be able to detect incoming traffic and assess parking flows.
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions.
- Must follow appropriate grooming standards.
- Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds or constantly lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- Must be able to speak clearly to convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, and quickly.
- Ascend and descend stairs quickly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.