Valet Parking Attendant
- Job Order ID: 663
- City: Augusta
- State: GA
Currently looking for a full time Valet Parking Attendants for positions in Augusta, GA. Valets are responsible for providing personal vehicle parking and retrieval services for guests, while offering excellent customer service.
Interested candidates must have a CLEAN MVR and VALID DRIVERS LICENSE.
Monday - Friday; day shifts available.
Pay rate is $10.50 per hour.
- Obtain keys from drivers, assist guests with any items or luggage, then drive the vehicle to a parking lot, or parking space near the establishment.
- Manage wheelchair inventory to ensure availability for guests.
- Provide excellent customer service to all guests.
- When the owner returns, promptly retrieve the vehicle and help the owner into their vehicle.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment by removing trash/debris as needed.
- Provides guests with parking and visitor information as requested.
- Greet and treat guests in a professional and courteous manner.
As seen on Indeed.com
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have dependable transportation and a valid current driver's license.
- Must be able to operate automatic transmissions; ability to operate manual transmissions is preferred.
- Must submit to and pass required testing. (Admin related to job functions, background, drug, motor vehicle report)
- Have within the normal range of hearing and eyesight.
- Be willing to participate in training sessions and meetings when scheduled, including the Defensive Driving Course and the Distracted Driving Course.
- Be able to work in harmony with others.
- Must possess great problem-solving skills and be a self-starter.
- Must be able to read and comprehend policies and procedures / rules and regulations written or spoken in English.
- Possess patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm; as well as diplomacy and professionalism when dealing with any person in the work environment.
- Must adhere to all safety requirements of Sizemore and any applicable jobsite.
- Must possess initiative and sound judgement in evaluating and reacting to situations.
- Willing to work any shift including weekends and overtime.
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment with a continued focus on safety for ones' self and others.
- Must be able to stand and remain stationary on concrete surfaces for duration of shift.
- Previous customer service experience is preferred.
Constantly works in the outdoors. May be a hot or cold, humid, and noisy environment.
VALUES AND BEHAVIORS:
It is essential that you support and integrate the values of Sizemore and interact effectively with co-workers, applicants, visitors, customers and vendors throughout the company. It is expected that you demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and personal demeanor at all times.
High School diploma, GED, or technical certificate is required.
Previous experience of at least 1 year in a Valet position is preferred.
Physical / Mental Requirements:
Work is classified as moderate in physical requirements. Requires the ability to lift / carry 50 pounds periodically. Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, speak effectively and listen for understanding for the duration of the workday. Work requires a high attention to detail, the ability to cope with mental demands, prioritize and process information quickly with accuracy and clarity.