- Job Order ID: 808
- City: Augusta
- State: GA
Responsible for providing a personal vehicle parking and retrieval service for guests while offering excellent customer service. $10 per hour
- Park and retrieve vehicles
- Greet customers in a courteous manner
- Communicates with customers and staff who have general inquiries about parking, locations, and general information.
- Manage parking area (barricades, directing traffic, etc.)
- Hand out claim tickets and manage keys
- Help guests out of and into their vehicle
- Must be able to perform basic math without use of a calculator
- Assist immediate team members with other duties as assigned
- Assist guests with any items or luggage
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
As seen on Indeed.com
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Possess valid driver's license
- Must pass a 7 Year Criminal Background Check
- Must have a clear Motor Vehicle Report
- Submit to a pre-employment drug screen
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- The ability to drive a standard transmission (stick shift)
- Must successfully complete the Defensive and Distracted Driver Courses
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period.
- Must be able to detect incoming traffic and assess parking flows.
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions.
- Must follow appropriate grooming standards.
- Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
- Must be able to carry, push, pull, and/or lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to speak clearly to convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, and quickly
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.