- Job Order ID: 808
- City: Augusta
- State: GA
Responsible for providing a personal vehicle parking and retrieval service for guests while offering excellent customer service. $10 per hour
- Park and retrieve vehicles
- Greet customers in a courteous manner
- Communicates with customers and staff who have general inquiries about parking, locations, and general information.
- Manage parking area (barricades, directing traffic, etc.)
- Hand out claim tickets and manage keys
- Help guests out of and into their vehicle
- Must be able to perform basic math without use of a calculator
- Assist immediate team members with other duties as assigned
- Assist guests with any items or luggage
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
As seen on Indeed.com
- Must be 25 years of age or older
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Possess valid driver's license
- Must pass a 7 Year Criminal Background Check
- Must have a clear Motor Vehicle Report
- Submit to a pre-employment drug screen
- Previous customer service experience is preferred
- The ability to drive a standard transmission (stick shift)
- Must successfully complete the Defensive and Distracted Driver Courses
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position for an extended period.
- Must be able to detect incoming traffic and assess parking flows.
- Constantly works in outdoor weather conditions.
- Must follow appropriate grooming standards.
- Raising objects from a lower to a higher position or moving objects horizontally from position-to-position.
- Must be able to carry, push, pull, and/or lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to speak clearly to convey detailed or important spoken instructions to other workers accurately, loudly, and quickly