- Job Order ID: 617
- City: Savannah
- State: GA
The Staffing Coordinator for Sizemore, Inc. will be responsible for working directly with our customers and employees to make successful job placements in the Savannah, GA area. Being bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
The Staffing Coordinator for Sizemore, Inc. will be responsible for working directly with our customers and employees to make successful job placements in the Savannah, GA area.
Description of Duties
- Recruits, conducts screening interviews, administers tests, checks references, and evaluates potential applicants.
- Makes job assignment offers to employees explaining full job description, terms of assignment, pay rate, and benefits.
- Obtains complete and accurate information from customers placing job orders and matches the best candidate to the job.
- Conducts employee orientations.
- Monitors employee activity at customer location such as attendance and performance.
- Conducts service calls to customer to ensure quality service, obtain feedback, and recommend solutions and improvements.
- Follows and communicates all safety rules and regulations.
- Represents Sizemore, Inc. at various professional, academic, and/or civic activities as requested.
- Supports the local branch office in their corporate requirements.
- Performs routine office, secretarial, and clerical tasks including maintenance of filing systems.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
As seen on Indeed.com
Experience & Education Requirements
- Candidate for this position must possess excellent human resource skills, strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Candidate will be required to have 3-5 years recruiting and staffing experience.
- High school diploma or GED is required. A two or four year degree from a technical or business college is preferred but not required.
- Must have intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Being bilingual inSpanish is a plus.
Prospective candidates must undergo a detailed personal history review, police records verification, character/integrity reference check, and verification of past work experience. Candidates are also required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen.