- Job Order ID: 1962
- City: Thomson
- State: GA
Experienced Shipping Supervisor needed to coordinate the shipping of raw materials and completed products in a timely and organized manner.
- Supervise shipping department and organize daily shipping schedule.
- Communicate and coordinate with shipping personnel to insure all areas of shipping are handled properly.
- Be responsible for maintaining warehouse in an organized and safe manner.
- Perform skidding and shipping preparation- to include wrapping product.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Loading of trailers.
- Ability to follow procedures and instructions as given.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Insure accuracy of product being shipped, to include proper bar coding.
- Perform all other related duties as required by management.
- High School, technical school or progressively responsible work experiences in a related manufacturing facility.
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must be able to operate forklift.
- Able to read tape measure.
- Must show willingness to learn good people skills.
- Should have good work record relating to punctuality, absenteeism and quality of work produced.
- Ability to operate Warehouse Management Systems to create Advanced Shipping Notices.
- Working knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate with customers verbally and electronically
- Ability to read and write.
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.