- Job Order ID: 1930
- City: Columbia
- State: SC
Looking for a strong Janitorial Account Manager to work in Northeast Columbia, SC. Must be organized and proactive. You will manage a staff of 25 people. Email resumes to email@example.com also text Alice at 7069938499. In text message include you first, last name, email state Columbia, SC. Interviews will begin next week.
Description of Duties
- Responsible for direct supervision of day to day account activity.
- Schedule all daily, weekly, monthly, and annual jobs accordingly to contract specifications.
- Directly and indirectly monitor/supervise daily account activity as well as janitorial personnel.
- Ensure quality standards are met through constructive, consistent, and documented inspections of all accounts.
- Plan and prepare employee work schedules.
- Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Confer with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies.
- Establish and implement operational standards and procedures for the departments supervised.
- Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Maintain required records of work hours, budgets, payrolls, and other information.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Check and maintain equipment to ensure that it is in working order.
Establish and maintain rapport with all customers through consistent face-to-face or telephone contact.
- Log and maintain weekly report of customer contacts.
- Respond, review, and resolve all customer quality complaints and janitorial issues. Immediate action required to ensure all problems are resolved to customer satisfaction.
Distribution, Inventory and Control Procedures
- Implement and maintain system and procedures for efficient supplies maintenance, inventory control, and distribution of all supplies and equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of all equipment and material transactions.
- Purchase necessary supplies in accordance with company guidelines.
Supervision of Personnel
- Directly and indirectly supervise personnel to ensure maximum productivity.
- Coordinate personnel action procedures from hiring to dismissal (training, disciplinary procedures, etc.).
- Training of all supervisors and employees in:
General Building Cleaning VCT &Ceramic Tile
Window Cleaning Hard Floor Cleaning/Maintenance
Consulting Services Stripping, Waxing, and Buffing
Porter Services Special Events Cleaning
One Time Cleaning Pressure Washing
Grout Cleaning Restroom Sanitation
Complete Safety Compliance Professional Carpet Cleaning
Professional Office Cleaning Graffiti Removal
Construction Site Cleanup Small and Large Jobs
Blood Borne Pathogens Hazardous Chemicals
OSHA Regulations Hazardous Communication
Carpet Extraction Material Safety Data Sheets
As seen on Indeed,com
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than 100 pounds.
The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical abilities an applicant or employee must possess in order to fulfill the job functions and duties:
LIFTING 50 lbs.