Part Time Rover Security Officers needed immediately. Must have a clean 10 year driving record as well as successfully complete two driver courses and a road test. Must have a valid South Carolina Driver's License.
Saturday and Sunday 8:00 PM to 8:00 AM
Saturday and Sunday 12:00 AM to 08:00 AM
6 months of Security Experience Preferred.
JOB SUMMARY: Security Officers maintain overall security of client locations by enforcing access control; observing, correcting and reporting violations of client's rules and regulations; performing proactive security patrols; responding to emergency situations; completing required reports; and performing other duties as required.
- Be at least 21 years of age for Armed and Unarmed positions.
- Have no convictions for any felony offense.
- Have no misdemeanor convictions for any crimes of moral turpitude.
- Have dependable transportation.
- Lift a minimum of 50 pounds without restriction.
- Restrain an individual in those situations when an arrest must be made.
- Have normal hearing and eyesight.
- Be able to work any shift, 24-hours per day seven days per week; or, if unable to work any shift, indicate what restrictions apply to your availability.
- Have no fear or phobia that would prevent full performance of duties. (i.e. fear of heights, etc.)
- Be willing to participate in training sessions and meetings when scheduled.
- Be able to work in harmony with others.
- Successfully complete all initial training.
- Read and comprehend policies and procedures/rules and regulations.
- Communicate and interface effectively in a pleasant "customer service" tone with personnel authorized to be upon the client's location.
- Operate communication equipment that could include telephone systems, two-way radios, paging systems, etc.
- Control vehicle and personnel access in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform walking security, fire prevention and safety patrols. Long periods of standing and walking can be anticipated.
- Responds to emergency situations in accordance with established procedures.
- Runs for short distances in response to emergency situations.
- Follows established procedures to obtain external emergency support from law enforcement, fire and medical support agencies when needed.
- Prepared and presents oral and written reports.
- Adheres to all safety requirements of client and Sizemore, including, but not limited to, wearing of personal protective equipment (hardhats, safety glasses, ear plugs, gloves, steel toed shoes, etc.)
- Operates specialized equipment when trained and authorized (i.e. Closed Circuit Television Systems; vehicle scales, computer systems, etc.)