- Job Order ID: 698
- City: Rincon
- State: GA
Security Officers maintain overall security of client’s facility by enforcing access control; observing, correcting and reporting violations of client’s rules and regulations; performing proactive security patrols; responding to emergency situations; completing required reports; and performing other duties as required.
Essential Job Functions/Requirements:
1. Be at least 25 years of age
2. Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English
3. Must be able to interface effectively in a pleasant "customer service" tone with any personnel at the client location.
4. Employees must be capable of passing appropriate criminal and work history checks.
5. Must have dependable transportation
6. Lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
7. Be physically capable of restraining an individual in a situation requiring physical restraint
8. Have normal hearing and eyesight with an ability to discern colors
9. Be able to work any shift, 24 hours per day, seven days per week; or, if unable to work any shift indicate what restrictions apply.
10. Have no fear or phobia that would prevent full performance of duties (i.e. fear of heights, etc.)
11. Must participate in training sessions and meetings when scheduled
12. Work in harmony with others
13. Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions
14. Operate communications equipment that could include telephone systems, two-way radios, paging systems, and public address systems
15. Performs walking security, fire prevention, and safety patrols. Capable of long periods of standing or walking.
16. Runs for short distances in response to emergency situations
17. Follow established procedures to obtain external emergency support from law enforcement, fire, and medical support agencies when needed.
18. Prepare and present oral and written reports
19. Adhere to all safety requirements of Client and Sizemore, including, but not limited to, wearing of personal protective equipment.
20. Controls vehicle and personnel access in accordance with established procedures.
21. Operates specialized equipment when trained and authorized (Closed Circuit Television Systems, vehicle scales, computer systems, etc.)
Physical/Mental Requirements Requires the ability to lift/carry 50 lbs. with some regularity. Work requires high attention and mental demands, including the ability to prioritize and process information with accuracy and clarity. Must possess initiative and sound judgment in evaluating and reacting to situations under emergency and high stress situations. Work may involve the verbal de-escalation of potentially violent individuals or the confrontation of persons with weapons.
Must have high school diploma/GED
Must have a clean and clear background
Must have a clean and clear MVR
Must be able to pass a drug screen
Must have reliable means of transportation
Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills