Security Officer- Unarmed
- Job Order ID: 370
- City: Lyons
- State: GA
Unarmed security for local food production facility. As seen on Indeed.com.
- Working the Post / Guard Shack.
- Must be able to use a computer and all functions of the computer that have been given
access to the security officers by the company. This will include....
+ The Badge System
+ The Guard Tour System
+ The Camera System
+ Microsoft Inbox. Being able to read E-mails
- Dealing with the Public. (See below)
- Monitoring all employee, contractor, visitor, and vehicle traffic.
- Dealing with the Public (Employees/ Contractors/ & Visitors)
- Reading the Id's of Employees, Contractors, & Visitors.
- Signing in the Employees, Contractors, & Visitors.
- Issuing & retrieving back the Company Id's Badge from the Employees, Contractors,
- Controlling Vehicle Access
- Performing Patrols in the Employee Parking Lot.
- Looking for Contraband Items in the Employee Parking Lot.
- Issuing ticket to any vehicle in the Employee Parking Lot without a Parking Pass.
* Vehicles for Shipping and Receiving
- Reading the Id's of the Truck Drivers.
- Signing in the Driver and Visitor, if a visitor is with the driver.
- Reading the Delivery Paperwork and the Pick-Up Paperwork of Shipments.
- Checking the Semi- Trailer, per C-TPAT inspection instructions.
- Reading and checking all Seals from Delivering and Shipping Containers.
* Contractors and Visitors
- Controlling vehicle access of all entering and exiting Contractors and Visitors
- Inspecting vehicles for Contraband Items before entering the fenced in area of the
- The Patrols
* Patrolling the Perimeter
- The officer must be able to walk the Perimeter of the building.
- Doing door checks to establish if the door is locked and secured or not, and noting the
findings on a check list.
- Using a guard tour system.
- checking the temperature of the freezer from the outside thermometer, and noting the
findings on a check list.
- Looking for Contraband Items around the perimeter of the building.
* Patrolling the Interior
- The officer must be able to walk the Interior of the building.
- Doing door checks to establish if the Interior doors are locked and secured. This will
also include the Admin area and Offices
- Looking for Contraband Items around the perimeter of the building
Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
Must be capable of passing appropriate criminal and work history checks.
Must have dependable transportation.
Be able to work any shift, 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
Must participate in training sessions and meetings when scheduled.
Prepare and present oral and written reports.
Adhere to all safety requirements of Client and Sizemore.
Must have a High school diploma or GED.
One year experience in security.
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.