Roll Form Operator
- Job Order ID: 890
- City: Edgefield
- State: SC
Immediate openings for Roll Form Operators to be Skid Builders/Shippers.
Skid Builders will train on 1st shift and work on either 2nd or 3rd.
Pay rate is $10.00 per hour.
Must have experience with a circular saw!
- Know location of materials and obtain necessary materials.
- Be able to use power circular saw to cut pieces to required lengths.
- Properly use nail gun to assemble cut materials.
- Ability to write appropriate information on skid.
- Load products for shipment.
- Report and record/document NCR's and scrap accurately and timely.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
As seen on Indeed.com
- Be able to startup and shutdown saw using hand/eye coordination.
- Able to use circular saw safely and accurately.
- Must be able to pass a tape measure test.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, carry up to 50 pounds without limitations.
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop for duration of shift without limitations.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.