- Job Order ID: 1966
- City: Thomson
- State: GA
The Recruiting/Staffing Specialist will be responsible for sourcing and vetting candidates and assisting other office personnel in the daily operations of the office. This position will report directly to the Staffing Manager and VP of Staffing Services.
Salary is based on experience.
RELATED JOB FUNCTIONS:
- High volume recruiting, screening, interviewing and onboarding candidates for open positions which may include positions in industrial, manufacturing, clerical, security and janitorial environments.
- Utilize a variety of job boards, internal platforms, social media and community resources to effectively source and screen candidates.
- Actively manages a large candidate pool to best serve customer base.
- Assists in ensuring Employee Orientation packets have been filled out completely, employees complete the necessary New Hire orientation documents, Employee Files and Records have been properly set up and required Employee information has been properly added to all required systems in a timely manner.
- Serves as a liaison between customers, candidates, employees and the administrative staff.
- Responsible for understanding each client environment and staffing requirements to ensure that orders are filled with optimal candidates.
- Assists in administering pre-hire employment tests, safety orientations, and site-specific orientations.
- Describes job assignment offers to candidates explaining full job description, terms of assignment, pay rate, and benefits.
- Obtains complete and accurate information from customers placing job orders and matches the best candidate to the job.
- Conducts service calls to customers to ensure quality service, obtain feedback, and recommend solutions and improvements.
- Follows and communicates all safety rules and regulations.
- Represents Sizemore, Inc. at various hiring events as requested.
- Supports the local branch office in their corporate/administrative requirements.
- Performs routine office, secretarial, and clerical tasks including maintenance of filing systems.
- Must be able to walk customer's sites with no restrictions.
- Maintains proper record-keeping of employee files and documents.
- Responsible for scheduling candidates for interviews, testing and drug screens as required.
- Responsible for accurately submitting and reviewing background checks.
- Responsible for submitting candidate information to appropriate staff (and in some cases on-site Sizemore representatives) for candidate consideration.
- Communicates with other administrative personnel on assignment terminations or additional job order requests.
- Answers incoming phone calls; routing calls to the appropriate staff member; taking detailed messages as required.
- Greets office visitors, candidates, and employees.
This list is not all inclusive, and other tasks may be assigned as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Be at least 18 years of age with a mature presence.
- Have dependable transportation.
- Must submit to and pass required testing. (Admin related to job functions, background, drug)
- Have within the normal range of hearing and eyesight.
- Be able to work the dayshift, Monday through Friday, 8AM – 5PM as well as extra hours that could be required from time to time.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of ADP WFN systems is preferred, but not required.
- Be willing to participate in training sessions and meetings when scheduled.
- Be able to work in harmony with others.
- Must possess great problem-solving skills and be a self-starter.
- Must be able to read and comprehend policies and procedures / rules and regulations written or spoken in English.
- Communicate utilizing the English language and interface effectively in a pleasant "customer service" tone, whether the individual is an internal or external customer. Bilingual is a plus.
- Possess patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm; as well as diplomacy and professionalism when dealing with any person in the work environment.
- Must adhere to all safety requirements of Sizemore and any applicable jobsite.
- May be required to operate a company motor vehicle and make distribution or pickup of material occasionally. With this responsibility, an MVR must be provided and accepted by Sizemore.
- Must possess initiative and sound judgement in evaluating and reacting to situations.
Majority of work will be performed in a climate-controlled building during the normal business day.
VALUES AND BEHAVIORS:
It is essential that you support and integrate the values of Sizemore and interact effectively with co-workers, applicants, visitors, customers and vendors throughout the company. It is expected that you demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and personal demeanor at all times.
High School diploma or GED required; College or Vocational School degree is preferred.
Previous experience of at least 1 year as a Recruiter or Staffing Specialist is required.
Physical / Mental Requirements:
Work is classified as light in physical requirements. Requires the ability to lift / carry 25 lbs. periodically. Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, speak effectively and listen for understanding for the duration of the workday. Work requires a high attention to detail, the ability to cope with mental demands, prioritize and process information quickly with accuracy and clarity.
This job description has been approved by all levels of applicable management. I acknowledge with my signature this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. By signing this job description, I hereby acknowledge my responsibilities and duties as they pertain to Sizemore, and further acknowledge that I am fully aware that I am accountable to meet the expectations and responsibilities of my position to Sizemore, Inc.
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.