Reclaim Machine Operator/Line Operator Assist
- Job Order ID: 889
- City: Thomson
- State: GA
The Reclaim Machine Operator / Line Operator Assist is responsible for the safe operation of the forklift on the production floor, while moving and weighing finished goods from the production lines and also wrapping and transferring from production to shipping department. Also, operating the Munchy reclaim line.
- Perform forklift inspection and complete inspection form daily at start of shift.
- Pick up finished goods from production lines; stretch wrap, label and weigh pallets and verify that finished goods are stacked correctly and securely before moving to the shipping dock.
- Ensure all supplies that are requested by operators for production are at the lines for each order. (Pallets, Cradles, Slats, Cores, etc)
- Load all scrap, cardboard and scrap / broken pallets to correct trailer and ensure that they are loaded neatly.
- Pick up and organize scrap to maintain a clean and orderly work place.
- Operate munchy and ensure that it runs effectively to minimize downtime by keeping it fed with scrap material. Verify that the pellets being produced are in good shape and free of fines and chunks.
- Label finished munchy boxes with correct inventory tickets and place in correct location.
- Empty all trash containers and bins at the end of each shift.
- Ensure ALL alcohol, inks, drums are moved to the supply area immediately upon delivery.
- Maintain positive attitude, display good work ethic, and lead by example.
- Perform other duties as required.
As seen on Indeed.com
- 1-2 years of experience in blown film manufacturing.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, safety programs, and basic maintenance skills
- The ability to work and make decisions independently.