- Job Order ID: 873
- City: Thomson
- State: GA
Coordinate all aspects of Quality Management System to ensure it meets the needs and expectations of our customers, internal and external, that the Quality Policy meets requirements of ISO 9001/2015 Standard, and that it is implemented and maintained; promote confidence and trust.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the primary contact for handling customer complaints and responsible for all subsequent actions, including required documentation for SCAR responses, root cause analysis, quarantine and sorting operations, etc. (50%)
- Lead team of Quality Auditors and Technicians, responsible for 100% inspection of parts being packed out from the coating lines and random sampling inspection from fabrication lines as well as the collection and analysis of first pass yield data (20%)
- Serve as the Management Representative QMS (ISO 9001:2015), which includes maintaining and controlling documents, providing interpretation of requirements, participating in management reviews, leading the calibration program, driving the internal auditing program and managing 3rd party certification audits (15%)
- Work with a cross functional team from Sales, Operations and Engineering for new product introductions, to include participating in pilot production runs, developing and submitting PPAP documentation, maintaining Control Plans, developing FMEAs (15%)
As seen on Indeed.com
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or comparable engineering field
- 2-5 years progressively responsible years in a similar manufacturing environment or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Prefer Certification by the American Society for Quality (ASQ) as a Certified Quality Engineer (CQE)
- Hands on experience leading a Quality Management System, preferably ISO 9001:2015
- Hands on experience using precision measuring tools, preferably Faro Arms
- Proven track record of using analytical skills to conduct root cause analysis (8D, 5 Why, FMEA, etc.)
- Experience reading drawings and blue prints.