Quality Control Inspector
- Job Order ID: 815
- City: Thomson
- State: GA
The Quality Control Inspector (QC) is responsible for performing inspections, checks, and tests during the manufacturing process of the blown film products to ensure all order specifications are met and a quality product is produced.
- Obtain a retain sample from every roll produced on every line throughout the shift and inspect film, seals, perforations, slip, strength, opacity, etc, during the different stages of production. Record information from each roll sample on the quality inspection form and make recommendations to the operator/supervisor for improvement.
- Ensure high quality products are produced throughout the manufacturing process and ensure ALL order/customer specifications are being met.
- Place a retain label on all retain samples, place checked sample in the retain sample box, and record with appropriate job numbers.
- Record all order specifications on the quality inspection form.
- Complete production paperwork including good lbs ran, scrap lbs, etc., and calculate production bonus accurately and neatly. Ensure ALL employees' hours are recorded correctly. This is to include ALL temp staff.
- Maintain positive attitude, display good work ethic, and lead by example.
- This list is not all inclusive. Other tasks may be assigned as required.
As seen on Indeed.com
- 1-5 years experience in blown film manufacturing.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, safety programs and basic maintenance skills.
- Excellent problem solving and strong communication skills.
- The ability to work and make decisions independently.
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus.
- Must wear all PPE as required.
Must be able to stand for extended periods of time up to a 12 hour period.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Must be able to work in an industrial plant setting during hot and cold weather.