Quality Assurance Technician
- Job Order ID: 872
- City: Augusta
- State: GA
Local company looking for Quality Assurance Technician to assist in the daily operations of the Quality Department to improve the quality and consistency of parts used and products produced by the company through verification and control of information.
Pay rate starts at $18.00.
- Random inspection of incoming parts using various measuring instruments to determine acceptance or rejection. Document measurements and findings.
- Conduct dock audit on finished goods to be shipped each morning.
- Inspect windshield frames and seatbacks stored in the main aisle outside QA department for complete welds. Notify robot operator of any defects found.
- Inspect welds on lower ROPS and mainframes that are built in the weld shop.
- Perform required testing and inspections at Windshield Cell and maintain records of the results.
- Conduct product audits on the paint line randomly throughout shift.
- Assists Quality Supervisor with control of drawings, deviations, engineering changes and all quality documents.
- Assist with Internal Quality Audits, including Process and/or Procedure Audits. Interpret, document and assess corrective action.
- Assist in the investigation and resolution of Corrective Actions (5 Why, 8-D).
- Processing and documentation of all non-conforming materials. And maintain non-conforming material for data collection.
- Review rework or re-processed material for compliance to original requirements.
- Provide monthly scrap reporting to Accounting.
- Serve as a focus for communication between ACM and vendors relating to returns.
- Verification of corrective action as assigned.
- Create QC inspection forms from drawings.
- Assist as directed in the maintenance of the ACM Quality Program.
- Maintain QC Receiving Area, Reject Area and Inspection Area on a daily basis in an acceptable manner.
- Record RTV information on log sheet.
- Notify supplier via e-mail of nonconforming product and request RGA. Allow three (3) days for response. If you receive no response, place a telephone call to the supplier.
- Work with Production/Shipping on instructed disposition of product.
- Notify Accounting and Purchasing via e-mail of any inventory changes.
- Create and maintain work instructions, packaging instructions, and visual aids.
- Maintain Traceability of Special Production Requests.
- Keep electronic files up to date ensuring that all documentation complies with ISO Standards and ACM Quality Policies and Procedures.
As seen on indeed.com
- It is the obligation of every Associate to maintain a Safe Work Environment and report any condition that could jeopardize the safety to themselves or other Associate
- Experience with computers helpful.
- Experience in a manufacturing facility desirable.
- Background in quality functions desirable.
- Good communication skills required.
- Must be mobile to bend, stoop and move material(s) for measurement and inspection
- High School diploma, GED certificate, Technical degree or equivalent from experience and/or training, preferably in a manufacturing, quality control or computer related field.
- Must be able to pass background screen and drug screening.
- Must be able to walk and stand for length of shift.