- Job Order ID: 825
- City: Metter
- State: GA
We aim to redefine the recycling industry by providing innovative solutions throughout the recycling process. Our commitment it to help our customers meet today’s challenges and provide vision for tomorrow’s opportunities. The necessary components in providing value to our customers are safety, integrity and environmental awareness. We understand the importance in a solid network of communication and strive to encourage camaraderie throughout each division of our company.
· Ensure ferrous or non-ferrous products are up to quality specifications of both internal and external customers.
· Operate various fixed equipment (Eddy Current Separators, Sensor Sorter Machines, etc.)
· Perform additional duties as needed.
· Shows a safety-first mindset; recommends improvements to make the workplace safer for self and others.
· Willing to learn; enjoys tackling new challenges.
· Is organized and shows attention to detail, with a "get it right the first time" mindset.
· Demonstrates dependability in attendance, work completion, and flexibility to meet business needs.
· Works well with team members or independently; gives and receives feedback in a constructive manner.
· Makes timely and sound decisions; uses resources wisely.
· Displays a positive, can-do attitude; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations.
· Ability to stand for duration of shift, up to 12 hours; frequent physical activity such as walking, climbing stairs or reaching to work with equipment throughout the entire shift.
· Must be able to frequently lift up to 25 lbs., and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
· Push and pull up to 90 lbs. and carry 50 lbs.
· Ability to work with exposure to extremes in temperature, uneven surfaces, loud noise, and elevated work areas.
· Ability to work with exposure to mechanical parts and electrical currents.
· Ability to learn and recall scrap commodities and operating procedures.
· Ability to document and maintain procedures and record keeping for equipment.
· Must be able to work a 12-hour shift, which include overtime, weekends and holidays.
· Ability to work in various types of weather conditions which include extreme heat and cold.
· Ability to use effective listening skills to identify important information and to engage internal and external customers.
· Ability to perform heavy manual work.