Part-Time Security Officer - Shift 1
- Job Order ID: 1898
- City: Statesboro
- State: GA
Immediate Openings for Part-time Security Officers
Security Officers maintain overall security of clients/facilities by enforcing access control; observing, correcting and reporting violations of client’s rules and regulations; performing proactive security patrols; responding to emergency situations; and completing required reports while providing excellent customer service.
Schedule: Monday - Wednesday, 6:00am - 7:00pm (39 hours per week)
Pay-rate: $10.50 per hour
- Interface effectively in a pleasant "customer service" tone with any personnel at the Client's location.
- Responds to emergency situations in accordance with established procedures.
- Operates specialized equipment when trained and authorized (i.e. closed circuit television systems; vehicle scales, computer systems, etc.)
- Demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.
- Support and integrate the values of the Client and Sizemore, in order to interact effectively with the client's employees, visitors, customers and vendors.
- Practices initiative and sound judgment in evaluating and reacting to situations under emergency and high stress situations.
- Work may involve the verbal de-escalation of potentially violent individuals or the confrontation of persons with weapons.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
As seen on Indeed.com
- Candidates must be at least 21 years of age for armed or unarmed positions.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must have dependable transportation.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds and be physically capable of restraining an individual in a situation requiring physical restraint.
- Have normal hearing and eyesight with an ability to discern colors.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions and operate communication equipment to include, telephone systems, two-way radios, paging systems and public address systems.
- Ability to stand for up to 12 hours and run short distances in emergency situations without limitations.
- Follow established procedures to obtain external emergency support from law enforcement, fire and medical support agencies when needed.
- Adhere to all safety requirements of Client and Sizemore, including, but not limited to, wearing of personal protective equipment.
- In the course of performing job duties, the Security Officer can reasonably anticipate they will be required to work both inside and outside of buildings and in all weather conditions.