- Job Order ID: 774
- City: Sandersville
- State: GA
Looking for hardworking, dependable Packaging/Forklift Operator $12.00 / hr.
Operates bagging systems for packaged finished product (bulk bags and 55 lb bags) in the Shipping or Polygloss Warehouse. Operates forklift to load and move all package types into containers, stages product in the warehouse, and moves supplies in the warehouse. Operates spot truck to move containers in a safe manner.
- Must work rotating shifts and may be required to work overtime.
- Works mostly in the plant environment, works indoors and outdoors, and is exposed to seasonal temperature variations.
- Works around machinery and moving equipment and frequently exposed to noise, vibrations, chemicals, dust, fumes, and slippery conditions.
- Requires standing 75% of the time, walking 10% of the time, sitting 10% of the time, and bending 5% of the time.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, and lift.
- Ability to ascend and descend stairs and ladders in a safe manner.
- Must be able to lift 55 lb. bags to shoulder height consistently throughout the day.
- Ability to read and comprehend work orders, loading forms, work instructions, safety manuals, and material safety data sheets.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and contribute to goals and objectives. Must possess basic computer skills to enter process parameters.
- Forklift certified is a plus
- MSHA Mine Safety Training Certified is a bonus.