- Job Order ID: 498
- City: Thomson
- State: GA
Client Location - Thomson, GA Hours - (Minimum 4 hrs per day or 3 full days) Answering and screening incoming phone calls, redirecting them to the appropriate contact. Organizing documents according to an efficient electronic filing system and digitize all important documents if necessary. Protecting and updating files as well as make them easily accessible to the customer. Organizational skills and a serious understanding of confidentiality and data protection is required.
- Answering and screening incoming phone calls, redirecting them to the appropriate contact.
- Sorting documents alphabetically and according to content, dates, significance etc.
- Create or update records with new files and information
- Store all documents in designated places securing the important documents
- Enter documents into an electronic system either by data entry or by using optical scanners
- Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information
- May perform other duties as assigned.
As seen on Indeed.com
- Must have proven experience as file clerk
- Knowledge of filing systems
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier, scanner etc.
- Must have data entry skills
- Must have good English skills, both oral and written
- Dependable with a respect to confidentiality and policies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Great attention to detail
- High school degree or equivalent
- Casual office dress code
- Working Conditions
- Required sitting 80% of the time
- Works in a controlled heated/cooled environment