- Job Order ID: 693
- City: Augusta
- State: GA
Professional, friendly, and detail oriented C.S.R. needed for a fast paced growing company. Two years experience in an office setting with knowledge of customer service principles and practices is required. Must be efficient in Microsoft Office Suites. Experience handling multi-phone lines is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries
- Provide pricing and delivery information
- Perform customer verification
- Process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Maintain customer databases
- Manage administration
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions as needed
- Knowledge of products and services the business offers.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written with both internal and external customers to ensure orders/concerns are handled in a professional, efficient manner.
- Sales and Product database management skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of administrative procedures
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to efficiently operate applications in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented, accurate work at a fast pace.
- Ability to work individually, as well as, part of a team.
- Adaptable to all customer inquiries and knowing which resources to utilize to resolve customers issues/concerns/questions.
- Providing clear, concise, timely communication to all internal and external parties when orders are taken, processed and shipped.
- This position reports to the Customer Service Manager
As seen on Indeed.com
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent
- Performing routine clerical duties in support of the business.
- Valid Drivers License
- Two years Office setting experience preferred
Conditions of Employment
- Must pass drug test and have a clean background check.
Working Conditions and Physical Effort
- Some physical activity. May require handling of objects that can weigh up to 40 lbs.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior office but may require some manufacturing/warehouse environment.