Night Shift Janitorial Supervisor
- Job Order ID: 1960
- City: Stone Mountain
- State: GA
Night Shift Janitorial Supervisor needed in Stone Mountain, GA!
Pay: $15-17 per hour (Based on Experience)
A Night Manager for the Janitorial Division of Sizemore, Inc., will be responsible for nightly operations and quality control at the assigned account. Night Manager will be assigned a designated night shift based on facility needs.
Related Job Functions:
- Responsible for direct supervision of assigned janitorial operations personnel.
- Ensure site leadership and associates are trained and knowledgeable of their responsibilities under each policy.
- Collaborates with customer team to ensure coordination and successful execution of daily operations, resolving deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Maintains coverage for designated shift by coordinating and collaborating with crew and observing daily schedules.
- Ensure quality standards are met through constructive, consistent, and documented inspections of all accounts.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Confer with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies.
- Investigate complaints about service and equipment and take corrective action.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Check and maintain equipment and cleaning supplies to ensure that it is in good order.
- Establish and maintain rapport with customer when necessary.
- Log and maintain daily report of account checks.
- Respond, review, and resolve all customer quality complaints and janitorial issues. Immediate action required to ensure all problems are resolved to customer satisfaction.
Supervision of Personnel
- Directly and indirectly supervise personnel to ensure maximum productivity.
- Coordinate training, cleaning procedures, policy procedures, clocking in procedures and any other duties assigned by Janitorial Operations Manager.
This list is not all inclusive. Other tasks may be assigned as required.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years in janitorial management experience
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have dependable transportation.
- Must submit to and pass required testing.
- Have within the normal range of hearing and eyesight.
- Be able to work the designated shift as well as extra hours that could be required from time to time.
- Ability to manage change and use good judgement in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to read and comprehend policies and procedures / rules and regulations written or spoken in English.
The work is performed in various environments. Service provided might be in one building or spread over several buildings; with a wide variety of personnel with different functions, personalities and abilities.
The work requires routine walking, Standing, bending, and carrying items weighing 50 pounds or less. You also must be able to use a backpack vacuum for up to several hours at a time.
The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical abilities an applicant or employee must possess in order to fulfill the job functions and duties:
Values and Behaviors:
It is essential that you support and integrate the values of Sizemore and interact effectively with co-workers, customers and vendors throughout the site. It is expected that you demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and personal demeanor at all times.
High School diploma or GED required; College or Vocational School degree is preferred.
2 years or more related experience.
This job description has been approved by all levels of applicable management. I acknowledge with my signature this job description is not designed to cover or contain all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. By signing this job description, I hereby acknowledge my responsibilities and duties as they pertain to Sizemore, and further acknowledge that I am fully aware that I am accountable to meet the expectations and responsibilities of my position to Sizemore, Inc.
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.