Milliken - Warp Services Senior Operator
- Job Order ID: 1951
- City: Thomson
- State: GA
The Warp Services Team at Milliken supports the weaving department by hauling warps, tying warps, and hanging new patterns. The team also works to repair or eliminate warp yarn quality issues. The Warp associate works closely with the team to ensure weave machine downtime is held to a minimum. Warp Services Team works on a rotating 8-hour shift.
- Haul warps to and from weaving department
- Lease warps
- Pull over warp
- Clean Out Machines
- Tie warps
- Hang New Style/Patterns
- Beam Shafting Tape Warps
- Maintain equipment
- Anything else as instructed by management
- Must have at least one year continuous experience.
- Must be able to move around job for entire shift.
- Able to tie knots and draw ends to IE target times.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to see clearly to effectively tie, run tie in machine, detect mixed yarn, identify tickets, spot defects in yarn, draw ends correctly, read draw graphs.
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.