- Job Order ID: 488
- City: Augusta
- State: GA
Job Duties include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Record all cut pieces on cut sheets and verify inventory usage.
Must keep detailed records for sorting and inventory purposes.
• Be able to operate an overhead crane within OSHA safety guidelines to transport steel
• Mark and sort cut pieces according to drawings and requirements.
• Keep overflow inventory rack neat and organized for easy counting and usage in the future.
• Must be able to learn how to read cut sheets and gather sheets for correct cutting information.
• Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
• May be assigned facilities maintenance duties and improvement projects as needed.
• Wearing the proper safety equipment.
• Perform necessary Preventative Maintenance on Production Equipment
• Must be able to learn how to operate other Production Machinery, ability to cross train
As seen on Indeed.com
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience
Three months or more related experience and/or training in either structural steel, carpentry, masonry or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
ABILITY TO READ A TAPE MEASURE TO 1/16" IS A MUST.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.