Machine Operator-Pan Stuffer
- Job Order ID: 1944
- City: Thomson
- State: GA
Local company hiring for Machine Operator positions. This role operates a machine which uses both glue and a heating function to ensure parameters are met for the material and for the finished products. The job also requires “Stuffing” materials into the cushion area by selecting the correct program-sequence steps and ensuring product and materials are within the correct set-up and in tolerance levels.
Schedule: 1st and 2nd shifts available
- 1st Monday - Friday / 6:00am - 2:00pm
- 2nd Monday – Friday / 2:00pm-10:00pm
Pay rate: $10.50
- Prepare for operations by gathering and wearing all necessary PPE
- Prepare for operations by ensuring
- Prepare and operator robotic machines
- Purge old material after 3 hours of inactivity
- Ensuring nozzle and stream is straight before starting machine
- Selects correct robot start controls on the control panel
- Follows correct start up steps on the robotic control panel
- Run the program after confirming old material purge
- After completing the purge program, ensures start program is selected by using the proper programming keys.
- Makes sure pan loader has pans loaded in front of specific robot, and additional pallet is prepared for the line of operation.
- After checking pan loader and confirms line is ready to operation, select the start Robot button.
- Takes samples of materials and lines to ensure quality by marking collection tray with shift and date information
- Submit samples to Quality Assurance department
- Stop machine if material is out of weight compliance
- Record sample test information manually on Start-Up Checklist
- Selects product from curing area, presses correct button sequence on control panel
- Verifies patterns remain within acceptable tolerance levels
- Checks hardware holes and threads to ensure cleanliness of both inside and outside surfaces
- If material lines are outside of compliance or customer specification, notify team leader of supervisor immediately
- Ensure product is loaded correctly into the machine by making visual checks.
- Removes excess lengths with trimming scissors; notify supervisor if problems continue
- Follow proper procedures and steps in loading onto the line
- Troubleshoots machine in the event of machine failures and notifies supervisor and/or maintenance if new programming sequences do not eliminate the problem
- Performs shutdown operations on machine by using the correct programming steps
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
As seen on Indeed.com
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a machine operator
- Team player committed to working in a zero-harm workplace
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Sizemore, Inc. is an EOE