Machine Operator - End Trim Machine
- Job Order ID: 1908
- City: Augusta
- State: GA
Machine Operator needed for 2nd Shift in Edgefield, SC
End Trim Machine Operator is primarily responsible for trimming and sanding products to specifications.
Schedule: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
Pay rate: $10.00 per hour
- Be able to startup and shutdown end trim. Must know the location of energy sources
- Knowledge of die change and safety procedures using hand/eye coordination and proper use of tools
- Ability to trim and sand plates properly using controls
- Know location of carts and placement of plates on cart to transfer full carts to storage area
- Complete necessary production and quality forms demonstrating good reading, math, and penmanship skills
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- This position is responsible for adherence to all applicable laws, regulations, and Corporate/company policies.
- Obtain and correctly use required safety and personal protective equipment. Comply with and enforce approved safety rules and procedures, and report to supervisor defective safety equipment or unsafe conditions or practices. Report all injuries occurring while working. Attend all scheduled safety training sessions.
- Comply with and enforce approved quality procedures, work instructions and other approved documentation such as drawings and quality records. Complete all required quality tests and inspections as assigned. Complete fully, accurately, and submit on time required records and documents to supervision or QA. Reject any identified nonconforming product, and notify supervision and/or QA that product/material has been rejected. Attend all scheduled quality training sessions.
- Comply with and enforce the appropriate environmental procedures and practices. Comply with pertinent company environmental permit discharge limits including notifying QA supervision prior to draining any pit, tank, or container to the sewer or to the ground on the property, or releasing any chemical to the atmosphere. Employee is responsible for reading and understanding appropriate MSDS documents for chemicals used or stored in their work area. Attend all scheduled environmental training sessions.
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to pass drug and background screenings.