- Job Order ID: 514
- City: Columbus
- State: GA
Candidates will collect data based on the production lines and complete spreadsheets to record and analyze the collected data.
Job Summary: Candidates will collect data based on the production lines and complete spreadsheets to record and analyze the collected data.
Essential Job Duties: (The duties listed below may not be representative of all the duties for this position).
- Must have pronounced attention to detail
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Able to work a 12 hour shift
- Able to stand, bend, reach for the 12 hour shift
- Able to accurately prepare time studies after being trained
- Understand and observe safety rules
- May perform other duties as required
"as seen on Indeed.com"
Knowledge and Skill Requirement: Attention to detail, proficient in Microsoft Excel, analytical skills.
Education and Experience: High School diploma, some college helpful.
Adverse Working Conditions: Subject to indoor facility conditions, dust, noise, heat/cold.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The duties listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check and a drug test.