Janitorial Team Lead
- Job Order ID: 1955
- City: Macon
- State: GA
Sizemore is currently looking for Team Leads for a fulfillment center in Macon, GA.
A Team Lead for the Janitorial Division of Sizemore, Inc., will be responsible for daily operations and quality control at the assigned account. Team Lead will be assigned a designated shift.
Pay range will be between $13-$15/hourly
Position is located in Macon, GA
There are day and night shifts available. Shift assigned will be permanent shift.
Related Job Functions:
- Responsible for providing direct leadership of assigned janitorial personnel.
- Ensure associates are trained and knowledgeable of their responsibilities under each policy.
- Collaborates with customer team to ensure coordination and successful execution of daily operations, resolving deficiencies in a timely manner.
- Maintains coverage for designated shift by coordinating and collaborating with crew and observing daily schedules.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Confer with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies. Elevate to the appropriate management personnel when necessary.
- Route complaints about service and equipment and take corrective action.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Check and maintain equipment and cleaning supplies to ensure that it is in good order.
- Establish and maintain rapport with customer when necessary.
- Log and maintain daily report of account checks.
- Respond, review, and resolve all customer quality complaints and janitorial issues. Immediate action required to ensure all problems are resolved to customer satisfaction.
Supervision of Personnel
- Directly and indirectly lead personnel to ensure maximum productivity.
- Coordinate training, cleaning procedures, policy procedures, clocking in procedures and any other duties assigned by Janitorial Operations Manager.
This list is not all inclusive. Other tasks may be assigned as required.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 6 months in janitorial experience; preferably team lead
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have dependable transportation.
- Must submit to and pass required testing.
- Have within the normal range of hearing and eyesight.
- Be able to work the designated shift as well as extra hours that could be required from time to time.
- Ability to manage change and use good judgement in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to read and comprehend policies and procedures / rules and regulations written or spoken in English.
The work is performed in various environments. Service provided might be in one building or spread over several buildings; with a wide variety of personnel with different functions, personalities and abilities.
The work requires routine walking, Standing, bending, and carrying items weighing 50 pounds or less. You also must be able to use a backpack vacuum for up to several hours at a time.
The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical abilities an applicant or employee must possess in order to fulfill the job functions and duties:
Values and Behaviors:
It is essential that you support and integrate the values of Sizemore and interact effectively with co-workers, customers and vendors throughout the site. It is expected that you demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and personal demeanor at all times.
High School diploma or GED required; College or Vocational School degree is preferred.
6 months or more related experience. (Preferred).