Janitorial Site Manager
- Job Order ID: 1958
- City: Tucker
- State: GA
This position will be assigned to the Amazon Division and will be responsible for daily operations and quality control at the assigned account.
Position located in the Tucker, GA Area!
Pay start at $55K and is based on experience.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Be at least 21 years of age with a mature presence.
- Have no convictions for any felony offense.
- Have no misdemeanor convictions for any crimes of moral turpitude.
- Have dependable transportation.
- Must submit to and pass required testing. (Admin related to job functions, background, drug testing)
- Have within the normal range of hearing and eyesight.
- Be able to work the dayshift, Monday through Friday (Including some weekends), as well as extra hours that could be required from time to time.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Be available for overnight travel for up to a week at a time.
- Be willing to participate in training sessions and meetings when scheduled.
- Be able to work in harmony with others.
- Must possess great problem-solving skills and be a self-starter.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to read and comprehend policies and procedures / rules and regulations written or spoken in English.
- Communicate utilizing the English language and interface effectively in a pleasant "customer service" tone, whether the individual is an internal or external customer. Bilingual is a plus.
- Possess patience, tact, cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm; as well as diplomacy and professionalism when dealing with any person in the work environment.
- Must adhere to all safety requirements of Sizemore and any applicable jobsite.
- May be required to operate a company motor vehicle and make distribution or pickup of material occasionally. With this responsibility, an MVR must be provided and accepted by Sizemore.
- Must possess initiative and sound judgement in evaluating and reacting to situations.
Majority of work will be performed in a climatically controlled building during the normal business day.
RELATED JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Lead all shifts in Janitorial Operations within the assigned account.
- Submit payrolls, manpower reporting, and scheduling of all shifts.
- Submit Daily washes, weekly recaps, and monthly audits.
- Ensure that all paperwork is correctly filed in accordance with Corporate guidelines.
- Recruit remotely and process new applicants through company systems.
This is not all inclusive, and other tasks may be assigned as well from time to time.
It is essential that you support and integrate the values of Sizemore and interact effectively with co-workers, applicants, visitors, customers, and vendors throughout the company. It is expected that you always demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and personal demeanor.
High School diploma or GED required
Previous experience of 2 – 4 years at least in janitorial management is preferred.
Physical / Mental Requirements:
Work is classified as medium in physical requirements. Requires the ability to lift / carry 50 lbs. Work requires a high attention to detail, the ability to cope with mental demands, prioritize and process information quickly with accuracy and clarity.
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.