Janitorial Shift Supervisor
- Job Order ID: 1935
- City: Macon
- State: GA
Seeking motivated individual to fill immediate full time openings for Shift Leader in a large distribution center in Macon, GA.
Shift- We are in need of (2):
* Monday-Thursday 4pm - 3am
* Friday, Saturday, Sunday- 6pm - 6am
These roles are located in a non-temperature controlled distribution center. Appropriate installed industrial fans and air flow in place.
Daily job responsibilities/ functions to include, but not limited to:
- Lead a small group of janitorial team members
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and scrubbing of flooring and stairs.
- Wipe down baseboards not blocked by furniture.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, to include sinks, toilets, and urinals.
- Clean/polish mirrors and all bright work in restrooms.
- Clean sinks, counter tops, microwave, coffee makers, and refrigerators in break rooms.
- Restock supplies/refill dispensers in restrooms, break rooms, and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, tying liners as needed to fit trash cans.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Clean windowsills, windows, and blinds.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals.
- Empty Recycle Bins
- Use of EPJ
- Operation of Scrubber Machine
- Operation of PIT Equipment
As seen on Indeed.com
- High School Diploma.
- 1 year or more related experience. (Preferred)
The work is performed in a warehouse environment. Service provided might be in one building or spread over several buildings; with a wide variety of personnel with different functions, personalities, and abilities.
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than 50 pounds.
The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical abilities an applicant or employee must possess in order to fulfill the job functions and duties:
STANDING 70% LIFTING 50 lbs.
SITTING 10% REACHING 10%