Janitorial Night Supervisor
- Job Order ID: 662
- City: Augusta
- State: GA
Looking for a Part Time Night Janitorial Supervisor who directly and indirectly monitor/supervises daily account activity as well as janitorial personnel. Must have supervisory experience.
Description of Duties
- Responsible for direct supervision of day to day accounts activity.
- Directly and indirectly monitor/supervise daily account activity as well as janitorial personnel.
- Ensure quality standards are met through constructive, consistent, and documented inspections of all accounts.
- Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and established standards.
- Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
- Confer with staff to resolve performance and personnel problems, and to discuss company policies.
- Establish and implement operational standards and procedures for the departments supervised.
- Investigate complaints about service and equipment, and take corrective action.
- Inspect and evaluate the physical condition of facilities to determine the type of work required.
- Check and maintain equipment and cleaning supplies to ensure that it is in good order.
- Establish and maintain rapport with all customers when necessary.
- Log and maintain weekly report of account checks.
- Respond, review, and resolve all customer quality complaints and janitorial issues. Immediate action required to ensure all problems are resolved to customer satisfaction.
Distribution, Inventory, and Control Procedures
- Implement and maintain system and procedures for efficient supplies maintenance, inventory control, and distribution of all supplies and equipment.
- Maintain accurate records of all supplies transactions.
Supervision of Personnel
- Directly and indirectly supervise personnel to ensure maximum productivity.
- Coordinate training, cleaning procedures, policy procedures, clocking in procedures and any other duties assigned by Janitorial Operations Manager.
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than 50 pounds.
The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical abilities an applicant or employee must possess in order to fulfill the job functions and duties:
LIFTING 50 lbs.
As seen on Indeed.com
Sizemore Janitorial Services uses a very stringent plan of work for the recruitment, testing, and screening of individuals.
Each employee must undergo the following specific checks:
- Criminal Background Investigation
- Character/Integrity Reference Check (Professional & Personal)
- Verification of Previous Employers
- Verification of Education and/or Certification(s)
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- MVR approval for insurance
Experience & Education Requirements
Qualified applicants will be required to have 2 years supervisory experience in the industrial maintenance
or janitorial cleaning industry. High school diploma or GED required.
Sizemore is a Drug-Free Workplace
All employees of Sizemore, Inc. will be required to submit to a random, unannounced drug testing policy. This policy includes all illicit drugs and alcohol. Failure to submit to testing and/or positive test results will be grounds for immediate termination of employment.
Additionally, all employees involved in a work-related accident or injury are required to report for a drug screen immediately, but no more than 24 hours of the incident.