- Job Order ID: 90
- City: Macon
- State: GA
Looking for dependable, reliable, hard-working, detail oriented individual that can work flexible schedules.
Daily job responsibilities/ functions to include, but not limited to:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and scrubbing of flooring and stairs.
- Wipe down baseboards not blocked by furniture.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, to include sinks, toilets, and urinals.
- Clean/polish mirrors and all bright work in restrooms.
- Clean sinks, countertops, microwave, coffee makers, and refrigerators in break-rooms.
- Restock supplies/refill dispensers in restrooms, break rooms and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, tying liners as needed to fit trash cans.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Clean windowsills, windows and blinds.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals.
- Supervising employees
- Submitting payroll every Monday by noon.
- Ordering and keeping inventory of supplies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good client/customer service skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning products and understanding of Material Safety Data Sheet's or willing to learn.
- High School Diploma. (Preferred)
- 6 Months of more related experience. (Preferred)
The work is performed in various environments. Service provided might be in one building or spread over several buildings; with a wide variety of personnel with different functions, personalities and abilities.
LIFTING 40 lbs.
- The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical abilities an applicant or employee must posses in order to fulfill the job functions and duties:
- Physical Abilities:
- The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than 50 pounds.
- Physical Demands: