Janitorial Account Manager
- Job Order ID: 1938
- City: Pendergrass
- State: GA
Janitorial Account Manager needed in Pendergrass, GA.
The primary responsibilities of the Janitorial Account Manager will be to oversee the daily operations of the Sizemore Janitorial Staff on location at the Amazon Fulfillment Center in Pendergrass, GA.
We are looking for candidates who have a Janitorial/Cleaning Management background and who have provided oversight to a large staff of approx. 35-50 employees.
Salary- $38K- $43K (based on experience).
Shift: Day shift
*Will have work outside regular business hours depending on site needs.
- Oversee daily operations and approx. 35-50 janitorial staff team members.
- Coordinate employee schedules, ensuring adequate coverage.
- Remain up to date on required supplies, products and personnel on a daily/weekly basis.
- Maintains distribution and delivery of supplies and equipment to custodial staff.
- Enforce all workplace policies and procedures for both Sizemore Inc. and Amazon.
- Coordinate training and professional development activities for employees.
- Conduct staff performance reviews.
- Practice patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm; as well as diplomacy and professionalism when dealing with any person in the work environment.
- Work with minimal oversight, be a self-starter, and have high problem-solving skills.
- Maintain and adhere to departmental budget.
- Address and report safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Track and monitor project progress.
- Maintain a positive relationship with client and respond proactively to client needs.
- Work with other site managers, recruiters, administrative staff and account managers.
As seen on Indeed.com
- Need a high school diploma or associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or vocational school.
- Previous experience with a janitorial work site and knowledge of duties and responsibilities of janitorial/cleaning work.
- Experience managing a high volume of personnel in a large setting such as a warehouse or industrial facility.
- Must be able to walk for long periods of time during the day throughout the Amazon Fulfillment Center.
- Experience with organizational and time management are critical.
- Ability to travel for short periods of time if necessary.
- Have dependable transportation.
- Must submit to and pass required testing. (Admin related to job functions, background, drug)
- Have within the normal range of hearing and eyesight.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule (nights, and weekends, as needed)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must adhere to all safety requirements of Sizemore and Amazon.
- Participate and coordinate training sessions and meetings as needed.
- Work will be located at the Amazon Fulfillment Center in Pendergrass, GA. Majority of work will be performed in a climate-controlled building during the normal business day.
Values and Behaviors:
- It is essential that you support and integrate the values of Sizemore and interact effectively with co-workers, applicants, visitors, customers and vendors throughout the company. It is expected that you demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and personal demeanor at all times.
Physical / Mental Requirements:
- Work is classified as light in physical requirements. Requires the ability to lift / carry 25 lbs periodically. Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, speak effectively and listen for understanding for the duration of the workday. Work requires a high attention to detail, the ability to cope with mental demands, prioritize and process information quickly with accuracy and clarity.