Janitorial Account Manager
- Job Order ID: 1933
- City: Newnan
- State: GA
Hiring immediately for an experienced Janitorial Account Manager for a client located in Newnan, GA.
Pay- $45K-$52K (based on experience)
Shift- Days with mandatory on-call and weekends if necessary
- Oversee daily operations and approx. 100 janitorial staff team members.
- Coordinate employee schedules, ensuring adequate coverage.
- Remain up to date on required supplies, products and personnel on a daily/weekly basis.
- Maintains distribution and delivery of supplies and equipment to custodial staff.
- Enforce all workplace policies and procedures for both Sizemore Inc. and Amazon.
- Coordinate training and professional development activities for employees.
- Conduct staff performance reviews.
- Practice patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm; as well as diplomacy and professionalism when dealing with any person in the work environment.
- Work with minimal oversight, be a self-starter, and have high problem-solving skills.
- Maintain and adhere to departmental budget.
- Address and report safety concerns in a timely manner.
- Track and monitor project progress.
- Maintain a positive relationship with client and respond proactively to client needs.
- Work with other site managers, recruiters, administrative staff and account managers.
As seen on Indeed.com
- Need a high school diploma or associate degree or equivalent from two-year college or vocational school.
- Previous experience with a janitorial work site and knowledge of duties and responsibilities of janitorial/cleaning work.
- Experience managing a high volume of personnel in a large setting such as a warehouse or industrial facility.
- Must be able to walk for long periods of time during the day throughout the Amazon Fulfillment Center.
- Experience with organizational and time management are critical.
- Ability to travel for short periods of time if necessary.
- Have dependable transportation.
- Must submit to and pass required testing. (Admin related to job functions, background, drug)
- Have within the normal range of hearing and eyesight.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule (nights, and weekends, as needed)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must adhere to all safety requirements of Sizemore and Amazon.
- Participate and coordinate training sessions and meetings as needed.
- Work will be located at the Amazon Fulfillment Center. Majority of work will be performed in a climate-controlled building during the normal business day.
Values and Behaviors:
- It is essential that you support and integrate the values of Sizemore and interact effectively with co-workers, applicants, visitors, customers and vendors throughout the company. It is expected that you demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and personal demeanor at all times.
Physical / Mental Requirements:
- Work is classified as light in physical requirements. Requires the ability to lift / carry 25 lbs periodically. Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, stoop, speak effectively and listen for understanding for the duration of the workday. Work requires a high attention to detail, the ability to cope with mental demands, prioritize and process information quickly with accuracy and clarity.