- Job Order ID: 105
- City: Augusta
- State: GA
Janitorial Positions to include various types of cleaning.The job requires routine walking, standing, bending, and carrying items weighing less than 50 pounds. Experience in cleaning in an industrial environment is a plus; 6 months or more experience is preferred, but not required.
Daily job responsibilities / functions to include, but not limited to:
- Vacuuming using a backpack vacuum weighing 9 – 12 pounds, sweeping, mopping and scrubbing of flooring and stairs.
- Wipe down baseboards not blocked by furniture.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, to include sinks, toilets, and urinals.
- Clean / polish mirrors and all bright work in restrooms.
- Clean sinks, countertops, microwave, coffee makers, and refrigerators in break-rooms.
- Restock supplies / refill dispensers in restrooms, break rooms and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, tying liners as needed to fit trash cans.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Clean windowsills, windows and blinds.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
The work is performed in various environments. Service provided might be in one building or spread over several buildings.
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than 50 pounds. You also must be able to use a backpack vacuum.
The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical abilities an applicant or employee must posses in order to fulfill the job functions and duties:
SQUATTING / STOOPING 15%
LIFTING 40 lbs.
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.