- Job Order ID: 273
- City: Thomson
- State: GA
Client Location: Wrens, GA Maintains work area in a clean and safe condition. Operates industrial washing machines Routinely checks spray nozzles for blockages, cleans large filters Some preventative maintenance Works independently under minimum supervision.
- Maintains work area in a clean and safe condition.
- Operates industrial washing machines
- Routinely checks spray nozzles for blockages, cleans large filters
- Some preventative maintenance
- Works independently under minimum supervision
- Frequently exerts up to 55 lbs. of force to push, pull, or lift objects. Requires significant standing, walking, and climbing. Forklift experience preferred.
Additional Position Requirements:
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures to achieve KaMin Vision.
- Comply with safety rules, policies, and procedures with the intent to maintain a safe working environment.
- Report all safety incidents, accidents or injuries to supervisor immediately.
- Report all productivity and quality issues to supervisor immediately.
- Required to participate in regularly scheduled safety meetings to meet objectives.
- Must understand and comply with Personal Protective Equipment requirements for work area.
- Accepts and performs delegated tasks including: housekeeping inspections, completing forms, etc.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have own transportation
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts if required
- Works mostly in the plant environment, works indoors and outdoors, and is exposed to seasonal temperature variations.
- Works around machinery and moving equipment and frequently exposed to noise, vibrations, chemicals, dust, fumes, and slippery conditions.
- Frequently exerts up to 55 lbs. of force to push, pull, or lift objects..
- Requires significant standing, walking, and climbing.