- Job Order ID: 1905
- City: Carrollton
- State: GA
Seeking Full-time/Part-time Housekeepers to work in the Carrollton, GA area.
Shift: Full-time / Part-Time
Pay Rate: $9.50
Daily job responsibilities/ functions to include, but not limited to:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping and scrubbing of flooring and stairs.
- Wipe down baseboards not blocked by furniture.
- Clean and sanitize restrooms, to include sinks, toilets, and urinals.
- Clean/polish mirrors and all bright work in restrooms.
- Clean sinks, counter-tops, microwave, coffee makers, and refrigerators in break-rooms.
- Restock supplies/refill dispensers in restrooms, break rooms and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, tying liners as needed to fit trash cans.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Clean windowsills, windows, and blinds.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized, and safe manner.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe, and operable condition.
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals.
- Collecting bio-hazardous waste and placing in boxes for outside pickup.
- Cleaning carpets or chairs that may be soiled.
- Participate in any non – medical emergency codes that may be called within the hospital.
- Observe and report any deficiencies of equipment, furniture, and fixtures.
- Assist in any emergency spill observe or upon request.
- Proper operation of scrubber.
- Proper operation of EPJ
- Empty Recycle Bins
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good client/customer service skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning products and understanding of Material Safety Data Sheet's or willing to learn.
- High School Diploma. (Preferred)
- 3 years or more related experience. (Preferred)
The work is performed in various environments. Service provided might be in one building or spread over several buildings; with a wide variety of personnel with different functions, personalities and abilities.
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than 50 pounds.
The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical abilities an applicant or employee must posses in order to fulfill the job functions and duties:
LIFTING 60 lbs.