Looking for Security Officers for local hospitals who are available to work weekends and/or night shift with flexibility to work any shift. Security Officers protect life and property of all persons on Hospital premises and patrols Hospital buildings and grounds to prevent fire, theft and vandalism. Secures, unlocks and protects Hospital buildings. Responds to security needs of Hospital personnel. The Officers work independently in accordance with the established procedures under general supervision.
Pay rate is $11.33 per hour
- May encounter bloodborne pathogens
- May encounter infectious and contagious disease
- May encounter threatening situations
- May encounter flammable explosive gases
- Works inside and outside in all weather conditions
- Works around moderate noise
- Extensive walking and standing required
- May be required to work overtime
Education from a standard high school or equivalent, at least 21 years of age, must possess a valid drivers license, good moral and ethical character as determined by a pre-employment background investigation. Must possess good health. Must not have been convicted of a crime punishable in a Federal or State prison or institution, nor have been convicted of a sufficient amount of misdemeanors to show a disregard for the law or any crime of moral turpitude.