General Warehouse Associate
- Job Order ID: 722
- City: Pooler
- State: GA
This position requires a mature candidate with excellent warehouse knowledge. This position reports directly to the Operations Manager as assigned and is responsible for the general and specific job duties as described below:
General Job Duties:
- Exhibit an objective, fair and professional attitude that exemplifies the principles of company and to maintain a positive and productive workplace.
- Exhibit teamwork skills and actively participate clients in a positive working environment.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills in a work environment that is striving for continuous improvement.
- Follow safety rules of employer and work in a manner that is conducive to maintaining a safe and healthful workplace.
- Meet and maintain all customer quality standards as well as the standards of employer.
- Meet or exceed daily goals and expectations as defined by Operations Manager.
Specific Job Duties:
- Will be required to change and adapt very quickly as defined by the needs of our clients and or buyer. Flexibility is crucial in this position. Our clients' needs must be dealt with in a quick and efficient manner with a sense of immediate urgency.
- Must be able to work with no supervision and be able to follow directions very closely.
- Perform daily job assignments as required and per the department's established procedures and work instructions or as identified by the Operations Manager to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Perform Cycle counts and makes adjustments accordingly.
- Print orders and ship them out following route guides.
- Fill orders (bins) from previous day's pickup from client.
- Do counts on what is received into warehouse each day.
- Deliver orders (bins) back to client and pick up empty bins.
- Immediately report any accident, injury, potential incidences or any unsafe work conditions in the workplace.
- Must be detail oriented as shipping and order information must be correct at all times or orders will be rejected.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Record and report all data required to maintain warehouse records.
- Maintain and operate a forklift in a safe manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- As seen on Indeed.com
Skills and Experience Required:
- Must have excellent math skills
- Must possess a demonstrated record of performance.
- Demonstrated positive attitude.
- Must be punctual.
- Ability to read, write and speak English effectively along with high mathematical skills required.
- High school diploma or GED (verified)
- This position requires a person to have the ability to perform work while standing or walking a minimum of eight (8) hours a day.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on repetitive basis throughout day.
- Will be lifting, standing, stooping, bending and reaching consistently in an 8 hour period.
- Will be standing on concrete all day.
- Good vision at a close distance is required with or without corrective eye wear.
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.