- Job Order ID: 1926
- City: Prince George
- State: VA
Hiring immediately - Apply now!
Looking for dependable general cleaners in a warehouse janitorial setting located in Prince George, VA. Please email Nikki Browder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Duties as assigned for cleaning and preparing job site.
- Will need to follow directions as assigned by Lead.
- Responsible for moving items to specific locations within warehouse.
- Cleaning facility to scope needed as directed by Client and Lead.
- Follow safety rules and regulations within and outside the facility at all times.
- Properly wear assigned safety gear at all times.
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas which include dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, and restroom cleaning as needed.
- Performing and documenting for routine inspection and maintenance activities.
- Other duties may be assigned.
As seen on Indeed.com
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift and walk throughout the day.
- Proper footwear for work environment is required. Steel Toe boots must be worn on job site daily.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Six months to One year of experience in warehouse construction based environment
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule as needed.
Sizemore, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.