- Job Order ID: 607
- City: Augusta
- State: GA
Looking for a part time floor tech for night shift. Six months Floor Work Experience required.
Daily job responsibilities/ functions to include, but not limited to:
- Follows all safety requirements and procedures at all times.
- Performs preventative maintenance check on all equipment prior to use at beginning and end of shift.
- Handles floor care, including routine mopping, buffing, and burnishing on hard surfaces.
- Provides floor maintenance; including but not limited to, vacuuming, shampooing, bonneting and extracting carpets, stairwells, and upholstery.
- Provides other cleaning services; such as, dusting, routine restroom, office, and other cleaning.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, implements and devices used in floor maintenance.
- Good client/customer service skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening and weekend assignments.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning products and understanding of Material Safety Data Sheet's or willing to learn.
- High School Diploma. (Preferred)
- 6 Months of more related experience.
- Valid Driver's License
- Motor Vehicle Report
The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical abilities an applicant or employee must posses in order to fulfill the job functions and duties:
- The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than 50 pounds.
- The work is performed in various environments. Service provided might be in one building or spread over several buildings; with a wide variety of personnel with different functions, personalities and abilities.
The work is performed in various environments. Service provided might be in one building or spread over several buildings; with a wide variety of personnel with different functions, personalities and abilities.