- Job Order ID: 143
- City: Carrollton
- State: GA
Seeking Full-Time Floor Technicians to work in the Carrollton, GA area. Must be over the age of 25 and have a valid drivers license.
Daily job responsibilities/ functions to include, but not limited to:
- Follows all safety requirements and procedures at all times.
- Performs preventative maintenance check on all equipment prior to use at beginning and end of shift.
- Handles floor care, including routine mopping, buffing, and burnishing on hard surfaces.
- Provides floor maintenance; including but not limited to, vacuuming, shampooing, bonneting and extracting carpets, stairwells, and upholstery.
- Provides other cleaning services; such as, dusting, routine restroom, office, and other cleaning.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
as seen on indeed.com
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, implements and devices used in floor maintenance.
- Good client/customer service skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening and weekend assignments.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning products and understanding of Material Safety Data Sheet's or willing to learn.
- High School Diploma. (Preferred)
- 6 Months of more related experience. (Preferred)
- Valid Drivers License
- Clean 7 year MVR
The work is performed in various environments. Service provided might be in one building or spread over several buildings; with a wide variety of personnel with different functions, personalities and abilities.
The work requires routine walking, standing, bending and carrying items weighing less than 50 pounds.
The following figures convey the relevant and relative physical abilities an applicant or employee must posses in order to fulfill the job functions and duties:
LIFTING 50 lbs.