The Columbia South Carolina Division of Sizemore, Inc. is looking for an experienced Floor Tech for an industrial plant in Northeast Columbia.
6 months of related experienced required.
Paid Weekly. $10.50-$11.00/hour
Hours are Monday to Friday 6:00 A to 2:30 P
Daily job responsibilities/ functions to include, but not limited to:
- Follows all safety requirements and procedures at all times.
- Performs preventative maintenance check on all equipment prior to use at beginning and end of shift.
- Handles floor care, including routine mopping, buffing, and burnishing on hard surfaces.
- Provides floor maintenance; including but not limited to, vacuuming, shampooing, bonneting and extracting carpets, stairwells, and upholstery.
- Provides other cleaning services; such as, dusting, routine restroom, office, and other cleaning.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of materials, methods, implements and devices used in floor maintenance.
- Good client/customer service skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening and weekend assignments.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning products and understanding of Material Safety Data Sheet's or willing to learn.
As seen on Indeed.com