- Job Order ID: 603
- City: Swainsboro
- State: GA
The Field Human Resources Specialist Hire to Retire, is a versatile GBS human resources team member who supports a large manufacturing location with on-site, recruiting services for production (direct manufacturing) positions, interns, and contingent workers. The position also supports GBS HtR Shared HR Services for nationwide locations; enquiry resolution(s) for HtR cases opened in the HtR HR Shared Services Center.
· Provide personalized, excellent support to internal customers (employees, managers, dependents etc) by answering their queries and processing their requests in a timely, professional and welcoming manner.
· Use a case management tool to enter, track and respond to all activities efficiently, and meet service levels set out in Service Level Agreements.
· Perform various HR tasks and answering inquiries as needed, including:
· I-9 Processing and compliance as well as other pre-employment activities
· Coordination of incoming and outgoing employee administration
· Employee and HRIS Data administration
· Responding to employee issues/inquiries on benefits, HR Policy, Workers Compensation etc.
· Leave Of Absence and Personal Time Off Administration
· Training inquiries and tuition reimbursement
· General payroll inquiries
· Generation of HR related reports as necessary
· Conduct full life cycle recruitment for all production positions including coordinating the posting, advertising, and screening of applications/resumes, schedule and attend candidate sourcing meetings to understand hiring needs, conduct pre-screening interviews as appropriate, scheduling and participating in on-site interviews as required, evaluate candidate's job experience, education, skills, training, organizational fit, and future potential, host candidate review meetings with the interview panel for candidate selection, prepare and send offer letters and new hire folders, complete pre-employment testing (drug/background) and reference checks.
· Serve as local resource for contingent worker and new hire orientations at assigned locations.
· Assist in communicating HR Policies locally, ensuring consistency in policy communication and enforcement.
· Provide relevant support to managers and Business HR in areas such as performance management, disciplinary investigations and procedures, address and bring resolution to employee/labor relations issues including but not limited to investigations, complaints, concerns, etc.
· Support the exit process for employees leaving the organization (retirements, resignations, terminations).
· Ensure proper record keeping, and the confidentiality of cases and employee information as well as the integrity of HRIS data.
· Ensure compliance with all government regulations (EEO, INS, ADA, FMLA, ADEA, including Affirmative Action, etc.) including Federal and State employment laws and internal processes.
· Meet departmental metrics and performance scorecard requirements.
· Proactively identify and recommend improvements on processes, procedures and system functionality as part of efforts on Continuous Improvement.
· Assist with enriching the knowledgebase by incorporating employee feedback, issues and FAQ
· Travel to other production facilities in region as needed.
· Carry out other duties as assigned by management.
As Seen on Indeed.com
Minimum of two years of relevant experience
Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or another related field required.
Savvy with technology which includes use of web-based platforms, case management, etc.