- Job Order ID: 742
- City: Augusta
- State: GA
Direct or escort pedestrians across streets, stopping traffic as necessary.
Essential Job Functions / Requirements:
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must be at least 18 years old or older.
- Must be able to interface effectively in a pleasant "customer service" tone with any personnel at the Client's location.
- Employees must be capable of passing appropriate criminal and work history checks.
- Have dependable transportation
- Lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Must be able to work in different weather inclement.
- Have normal hearing and eyesight with an ability to discern colors.
- Must be available to work Mon-Fri 6 am-6 pm
- Must participate in training sessions and meetings when scheduled.
- Work in harmony with others.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions.
- Operate communication equipment that could include, telephone systems, two-way radios, paging systems and public address systems.
- Performs walking security, fire prevention and safety patrols. Capable of long periods of standing and walking.
- Runs for short distances in response to emergency situations
- Follow established procedures to obtain external emergency support from law enforcement, fire and medical support agencies when needed.
- Prepare and present oral and written reports
- Adhere to all safety requirements of Client and Sizemore, including, but not limited to, wearing of personal protective equipment.
Job Functions / Requirements related to Security Officer:
1.Direct traffic in a professional manor.
2.Be attentive to the vehicles and People in motion.
3. Operates specialized equipment when trained and authorized
(i.e. Closed Circuit Television Systems; vehicle scales, computer systems, etc.)
RELATED JOB FUNCTIONS:
Performs other related job duties as assigned.
It is essential that the Security Officer/Crossing Guard support and integrate the values of the Client and Sizemore, in order to interact effectively with the client's employees, visitors, customers and vendors. The Security Officer must demonstrate a commitment to service and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times.