Clamp Forklift Operator
- Job Order ID: 585
- City: Augusta
- State: GA
Local distribution company looking for experienced Clamp Fork Lift Drivers. Responsible for accurately storing, shipping, and receiving a product to meet company standards on safety, security and productivity.Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves product to correct storage location and ensuring the product is appropriately stacked. Must have at least 6 months experience as clamp driver in an industrial environment. $11.50 an hour
- Unloads inbound shipments safely and moves product to correct storage location and ensuring the product is appropriately stacked.
- Makes certain inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Reports quality variances.
- Completes all paperwork pertaining to inbound/outbound shipments accurately and ensures second counts are performed.
- Transports outbound product from the appropriate storage location and moves safely onto the trailer.
- Ensures proper stock rotation.
- Operates any material handling machines as required, including forklifts, balers, blenders, and packaging machines in a safe manner.
- Maintains the forklift and work area in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion.
- Inspects and performs minor maintenance on the forklift daily. Completes reports and records accurately and gives to supervisor for record keeping.
- Ensures that tight control and security are maintained. Assists in physical inventories.
- Performs labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and light assembly.
- Must be able to operate a forklift using the box clamp attachment.
As seen on Indeed.com
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have minimum of one year forklift or warehouse experience.
- Must be able to read, count accurately, do simple math and write legibly.
- Raymond / Turrent truck experience is preferred.
- Clamp Fork Lift experience is required.
- Wearing of the proper protective safety equipment is a must.